Fees (in Euro) apply to the payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
Super Early Bird Rate*
Until November 30, 2016
Early Bird Rate
December 1, 2016 – May 30, 2017
May 31 – September 13, 2017
September 14, 2017
|FECAVA/WSAVA Member *||€400||€545||€715||€885|
CEE/Low Income Countries Member**
|"Feeding Tubes Save Time and Money" Workshop|| €145 |
* You must be a member of WSAVA or FECAVA to be entitled for WSAVA/FECAVA members special registration fees. A proof of membership may be asked for .
** Low-Income Countries registration fee refers to Low income and Lower-middle-income economies as listed here and defined according to the World Bank Country Classification.
Click here for more information on the Country Classification data according to the World Bank website.
*** Nurses/Students: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation (approval letter signed by the Head of Department or copy of your status ID) must be uploaded during the online registration.
|Danish Party Night* |
*Tickets are sold on first come first serve basis, please make sure to book your ticket in advance.
FEES FOR PArTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
• Entrance to the Congress sessions and Exhibition
• Congress publications
• Attendance to Welcome Reception
• Refreshments and Coffee breaks
• Attendance to Closing Ceremony
Fees for accompanying person include:
• Attendance to the opening ceremony and welcome reception
• Half day tour
Please ensure the participant's name or Reference Number are stated on the bank transfer.
All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and must be paid in addition to the registration fees.
Registration fees must be paid in EUR after completing the registration process by one of the following methods:
Visa, Master Card or American Express only accepted. Payments are made via the online registration form above.
Additional 30 EUR commission is required
Please make drafts payable to:
Account Name WSAVA 17 Congress, Copenhagen
Bank Details Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Account Number 693980-52-892
IBAN Number CH44 0483 5069 3980 5289 2
Bank Code 4835
Swift No CRESCHZZ12A
· Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
· Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the deadlines below to: firstname.lastname@example.org:
· Cancellations received up and including December 1, 2016 – full refund
· Cancellations received between December 2, 2016 to September 13, 2017 – 50% refund
· After September 14, 2017 – no refund will be made
GUEST ATTENDANCE POLICY
All event activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibit hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
Group Registration procedure will be valid for minimum of 10 participants.
For further information please contact: email@example.com
Kenes International Organizers of Congresses S.A.
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 315 280432 ext.64
Fax: +41 22 906 9140